Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chocolate Truffles with Sea Salt

This wonderful awesome treat comes from Pioneer Woman (click for the recipe). So simple to do - though expect your hands to get a little dirty. I made a few substitutions on the type of chocolate because of what I could find here...but it came out nice and dark and yummy! They were a big hit with husband and our friends - though husband wasn't crazy about the salt - he's not a salt person. You could always leave it off or substitute something else - we talked about trying to find white chocolate and drizzling a little white chocolate on top instead.

This is what you need...


And this is my final product...They aren't perfect looking...but let's be honest, who wants perfect?

These will likely be an addition to my holiday baking...though nothing can beat the caramels...Maybe I can figure out caramel truffles???
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment